Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summery colors

Dearest Cor,

Yesterday we had a pre-wedding dinner with friends. It's always nice to meet the parents and close friends of the bride and groom. I definitely look forward to the wedding, which will take place next Saturday. M and I will stay at a nice hotel, since the wedding will be on the countryside. Could use your help picking out a wedding-outfit.

After sleeping only 6 hours, I was a bit tired this morning. But not as bad as M: he had to get up way early for the bachelor's party of next week's groom!
For lunch I had a friend coming over. I bought pastries and bread at the French bakery, yummy. Next, had some afternoon tea with another friend at this place called "Valerius". Their jasmin tea is devine.

Here is a picture of my Together Bag and its content. As you can see, I have a bit of color-blocking going on in my bag. As you know, I LOVE girly accessories. My new addiction: everything from the Swedish brand Ordning & Reda. On this picture: yellow card holder, pink pencil case and red key holder.


And you asked me about my Summer shoes; these heels are not at all as summery as yours, but very cute, right?!


Enjoy your Summer, but be careful not to burn!

Big kiss from Amsterdam,
x Ka

Ps I wondered if you already had bought Candice Bushnell's new book! Bought a copy a few weeks ago, but am saving it for our holiday to Italy next month, which is sooooo hard! x