Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gooische Vrouwen Marathon

Hi lieve K,

Read the new CB yesterday on the beach! Great read, see picture last blog.

And love the color blocking trend, few weeks ago I matched my fuchsia gypsy skirt, my bright yellow top with my turquoise tote.  It's a welcome change from my daily black work suit.  Am hoping Goa will bring some more color inspiration and some new silk fabrics.

Weekend is nearly over, watched Scream 4 today in the movies, was ok. Not much investigation, tried to guess the killer during the movie, however the killer presented itself end of the movie on a silver platter.
Am now watching first season of Gooische Vrouwen with tea and rocky road (your chocolate treat with marshmallows are much tastier), really nice to watch some old Dutch series, have 5 more seasons to go..

Tomorrow long day ahead at work, have a trainee starting with me, very welcome an extra pair of hands to help out, so will have an early night tonight.

Let's skype soon, I'll help you with your outfit, something to match your new cute summer shoes?

With love from AUH, xx c.a.