Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pink.... As a Lobster!

Lieve K, Another busy weekend in the Middle East...

I tend to forget that my skin doesn't really do sun, even after 2.5 years of sunshine in the ME. This weekend I have been running around in the sun, even though I re-applyied plenty of sunscreen and tried to stay in the shade, my shoulders are now a very lovely shade of bright PINK!

We organized a big charity event on Saturday to raise money for the families in Japan (big success!) and Sunday watched our hotel team participating in the Abu Dhabi Waiter Race (we snatched two prizes!).

After this busy sunny working weekend, a little afternoon of R&R was well deserved and very welcome, so indulged in some Asian tapas and wine at Pearls & Caviar with a beautiful view of the Grand Mosque.

                                                                          Pearls & Caviar

Tomorrow back to the office, have to get my beauty sleep now and charge for a very busy week ahead!
Thursday papa is arriving and have planned some days off! YAY!

Love from AUH, xx c.a.