Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Goa in May

Hi lieve K,

Sitting on my couch, enjoying my glass of wine. It only Hardy's, not very fancy, but it is the cheapest they have in the hotel :-)  You can only buy wine from the store if you have a licence, haven't applied for one yet, bit lazy and get my wine fix from duty free as I am flying frequently to Muscat. So... Room service it is!

Anyway, am planning my trip to Goa in May and looking for a quaint hotel to stay. Goa is a huge area, don't know where to start.  Lonely P is not very helpful either. Tips & tricks are welcome. Hoping to have some beach time with palm trees, eating lovely spicy food and do some cultural sightseeing. It used to be a Portuguese colony. Now, which area to choose, rather not end up in the really touristy or party people area. Keep you posted!



Oh, and managed to get to my apt in two goes tonight with only a little stopover on the first floor... :-) My brain is still in bubbles.

Two days to go and its weekend again!

Speak soon & with love from Abu Dhabi, c.a.