Sunday, April 17, 2011

Full moon in Abu Dhabi

Lieve K, Looked like you had a fabulous weekend, hope we can have one together soon in A.

My week of work started today, Sunday. It is still a strange feeling that anywhere else in the world people are having a lazy Sunday morning and we are all in the office up & running.

Had to write some press releases, what always takes me a long time to create. Its not that easy to come up with the right words, even though the releases should not be longer than 10 sentences, short, sweet and simple. Any finished three of them, one more to go tomorrow.

                                                             Full moon in Abu Dhabi

Just got back from my walk on the Corniche and my workout in the gym - have to keep up my Dutch cycling routine. Its unusually nice and cool outside at the moment, slight breeze and bit chilly. Warm enough to wear short sleeves :-)  And... A beautiful full moon!

Ok, have to get out of my smelly gym clothes, tomorrow another day: Monday Night is Yoga Night!

Sweet dreams and with love from Abu Dhabi, c.a.